Artist of The Australian Ballet 2013 - 2020
François-Eloi was born in Limoges, France, and began dancing at the age of six. He studied at the the Conservatoire National Supérieur de Musique et de Danse de Paris and English National Ballet School. He joined The Australian Ballet in 2013 and was promoted to coryphée in 2016.
- Stanislav in John Neumeier's Nijinsky 2016
- William Forsythe's In the Middle, Somewhat Elevated 2016
- Peasant Pas de deux in Maina Gielgud’s Giselle 2015
- Drosselmeyer’s Assistant in Peter Wright’s The Nutcracker 2014
- Solor’s brother in Stanton Welch’s La Bayadère 2014
- Jiří Kylián’s Sechs Tänze 2014
- Richard Cilli’s Corpus Callosum for Bodytorque.DNA 2014
You may not know
François-Eloi’s favourite dancer is Nicolas Le Riche, Etoile of the Paris Opera Ballet (“he brings exactly the right emotion on stage”) and his favourite choreographer is Pina Bausch (“because she makes me question myself”).