All users of The Australian Ballet's website do so with an understanding and acceptance of the following conditions:
- All information provided on this website is done so in good faith and The Australian Ballet has taken all reasonable measures to ensure the information contained herein is accurate and current.
- No liability is accepted for loss or damages incurred as a result of reliance upon material contained on this website.
- By logging on, you will be deemed to have released and discharged The Australian Ballet from all liability that might arise.
- By logging on, you will be assuming all risks associated with use of the website, including risk of your computer, software or data being damaged by any virus which might be transmitted or activated via The Australian Ballet site by your access to it.
Links to third-party websites
Due to copyright restrictions, The Australian Ballet is unable to supply high-resolution images to the public or allow our photos to be reproduced in any way. While our photographers hold intellectual property rights over those images, other copyright stakeholders include choreographers, costume designers, the dancers in the photographs, and The Australian Ballet.
Facebook login data deletion instructions
How to remove your Facebook login data
The Australian Ballet does not save your personal Facebook login data on our servers. If you want to remove your Facebook login data, you can remove your information by following these steps:
- Go to your Facebook account's Settings & Privacy, then click Settings
- In the left menu, click Apps and Websites
- Go to the app or website you want to remove, then next to the name of the app or website, click Remove
- Click Remove again to confirm
You may also access other information about you held by us or request for your information to be deleted (subject to some exceptions allowed by law including but not limited to GDPR Article 17). For details and access to this information please contact our Privacy Officer on 1300 369 741.
For security reasons, you may be required to put your request in writing and you may need to verify your identity. A fee may be charged for the administration of information provision.