Eloise was born in Sandringham, Victoria. Her parents were both former dancers of The Australian Ballet and she started dancing at age three after watching them teach. She trained at The Jane Moore Academy of Ballet until the age of 16, while also taking classes at her parents’ adult-ballet studio City Dance Centre. Eloise competed in many competitions throughout Victoria from the age of eight, frequently gaining first place. She achieved her RAD solo seal before joining The Australian Ballet in 2008. Eloise’s favourite ballet of all time is Romeo and Juliet; she also loves the big classics.
- Cygnet in Graeme Murphy's Swan Lake 2015, 2009
- Ajah in Stanton Welch’s La Bayadère 2014
- Jiří Kylián’s Sechs Tänze 2014
- Dumpy Stepsister in Alexei Ratmansky’s Cinderella 2015, 2014
- Soloist in Paquita 2013
- Cygnet in Stephen Baynes’ Swan Lake 2012
- Stephen Baynes’ Beyond Bach 2011
- Deputy Cupid in Stephen Baynes' Molto Vivace 2009
You may not know
Eloise loves knitting toys and baby clothes. She also loves cooking, watching movies and winter, especially the rain.