PEACE OF MIND PROMISE
We have introduced a range of new options so you can return to the ballet with confidence:
Free ticket exchanges available closer to each performance
Account credits if you are sick and unable to attend
For any cancelled performance your choice of a refund, credit or donation will be processed within 14 days of request
Terms & Conditions apply. Ticket exchanges are subject to availability. Credit requests are subject to the timelines and conditions outlines in our COVID-19 ticketing policy. Account credits can only be used for purchases through The Australian Ballet. Refund requests for any cancelled performances will require a valid credit card, and will be attempted within 14 business days.
How to Stay safe in 2021
Help Stop the Spread
Cough into your elbow and wash your hands often and carry hand sanitiser with you.
When to Stay Home
Please stay home if you are feeling unwell or if you are displaying any of the COVID-19 symptoms as identified by the Department of Health. For more information on refunds see our COVID-19 ticketing policy.
Keep Your Distance
Keep a distance of 1.5 metres in foyers and queues. Please adhere to spaced seating plans and always take your allocated seat.
Pay with card
Contactless payment methods are strongly encouraged, so please bring a credit or debit card for onsite purchases.
Covid Safe Venues
Sydney Opera House
The Sydney Opera House and its food and beverage centres are registered as COVID Safe businesses with the NSW Government. To ensure a safe and comfortable environment for everyone, the Opera House has introduced a number of new safety measures including:
- Regular cleaning of high-traffic and high-touch areas with hospital-grade disinfectant.
- Hand sanitiser stations in all paths of travel, frequently accessed areas and near bathroom facilities.
- COVID-19 safety training for all operational, frontline and contract staff, as well as on-site COVID-19 Safe Hygiene Marshals.
The Opera House is closely following all NSW Government health guidelines and will continue to update its policies and procedures as necessary.
Arts Centre Melbourne
It is mandatory for every Victorian business to have a COVIDSafe Plan. Arts Centre Melbourne has put in place a range of safety and hygiene measures to ensure your safety and wellbeing at the theatre. These include:
- Regular cleaning and sanitising of publicly accessible areas with approved disinfectant
- Hand sanitisers will be available upon entry to all venues, events and activity spaces
- Signage in and around the buildings to help you maintain physical distancing
- Lifts will have capacity limits marked with signage to ensure physical distancing can be maintained
- In line with current advice from the Victorian Government, masks must be worn indoors at Arts Centre Melbourne at all times (unless eating or drinking)
COVID-19 Ticketing Policy
Seating changes may be required due to Australian Government directives regarding social distancing. If social distancing is required, Principal package holders will be reallocated seating first, followed by Create Your Own package holders.
Please refer to our COVID-19 Ticketing Policy page for additional information.