Lisa was born in Dunedin, New Zealand, and started ballet classes at the age of four. She studied under Caroline Claver before joining The Australian Ballet School, where she was chosen for an exchange program with Canada’s National Ballet School and the School of American Ballet. She toured in Don Quixote with The Dancers Company in 2011 and 2012 before joining The Australian Ballet in 2013. In 2017, Lisa spent two months on exchange at the Dutch National Ballet. She was promoted to coryphée in 2021.
- Will Forsyth's Artifact Suite
- Christopher Wheeldon's Danse à Grande Vitesse
- Lead Wili in Maina Gielgud's Giselle, 2018
- Alice's Sister in Christopher Wheeldon's Alice's Adventures in Wonderland©, 2017
- Aerial Trio in David Bintley's Faster, 2017
- Skinny Stepsister in Alexei Ratmansky's Cinderella, 2015