Jasmin was born in Hong Kong and moved to Canberra three months later with her family. She started learning ballet at the age of three at the Lisa Clark Dance Centre, later studying jazz, tap and contemporary dance. In 2009 she moved to Melbourne to study at The Australian Ballet School. She performed on The Dancers Company tour in 2010 and 2011. Jasmin joined the Australian Ballet in 2012 and was promoted to coryphée in 2018.
Jasmin left The Australian Ballet in 2023.
- Lady Capulet in John Cranko's Romeo and Juliet, 2022
- Fairy of Grace in David McAllister's The Sleeping Beauty, 2017
- Queen of the Wilis, Giselle (National Tour), 2017
- Tim Harbour's Squander and Glory, 2017
- Jiří Kylián's Forgotten Land, 2016
- Twyla Tharp's In the Upper Room, 2015
- Tim Harbour's Filigree and Shadow, 2015
- Stepmother in Alexei Ratmansky's Cinderella, 2015 and 2018
- Lead Hungarian in Graeme Murphy’s Swan Lake, 2015
- Jiří Kylián’s Petite Mort, 2014
- Richard House’s Control for Bodytorque.DNA, 2014
- Telstra Ballet Dancer Award nominee, 2015 and 2020