Amanda studied at the McDonald College and Tanya Pearson’s Classical Coaching Academy, Sydney. She was also a junior associate of The Australian Ballet School. At the age of 15 she moved to London to study at The Royal Ballet School, graduating in two years. While at the School, she toured to Dubai, Spain, Japan and New York and performed in productions with The Royal Ballet. After graduating she joined Ballet du Rhin in France. Shortly thereafter, she moved to New York, where she joined American Ballet Theater (2007–2010) followed by the Dutch National Ballet (2010 – 2013). With these two companies she danced in ballets by George Balanchine, William Forsythe, Hans Van Manen, John Neumeier, Alexei Ratmansky, Christopher Wheeldon, Benjamin Millepied and Sidi Larbi, as well as the major classical ballets. Amanda toured extensively with American Ballet Theatre and the Dutch National Ballet to London, Paris, Madrid, Spain, Sweden, the Netherlands, Germany, Turkey, Tokyo, Beijing, Seoul, Taipei, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Columbia and numerous cities around the United States.
Amanda joined The Australian Ballet in 2014 and was promoted to Coryphée in 2015.
- William Forsythe's In the Middle, Somewhat Elevated, 2016
- Twyla Tharp's In the Upper Room, 2015
- Fairy of Joy in David McAllister's The Sleeping Beauty, 2015
- Stepmother in Alexei Ratmansky’s Cinderella, 2015
- Frederick Ashton’s Monotones II and Symphonic Variations, 2015
- Myrtha, Queen of the Wilis in Maina Gielgud’s Giselle, 2015
- Princess Royal in Graeme Murphy’s Swan Lake, 2015
- Telstra Ballet Dancer Award nominee, 2015