Join us for a special class taught onstage during The Australian Ballet On Tour.
Ticket price range
Ages 13-18 with minimum grade 6 ballet experience
Alongside The Australian Ballet On Tour and in select cities, join us for a special class taught onstage by the Artistic Staff of The Australian Ballet. This class will give students the chance to work to perfect their skills and learn new techniques (which our dancers use themselves) to improve alignment and movement.
These non-syllabus classes are suitable for ages 13–18 with minimum grade six ballet experience.
What to wear:
- Non-restrictive tights or leggings
- T-shirt, leotard or sports top
- Ballet shoes or socks
What to bring:
- A bottle of water and a towel
- It’s recommended that you don’t eat in the 90 minutes before class and are well hydrated
- Arrive at least five minutes before class, as there is no late admittance
- Please sign in for all classes
- Wash your hands before entering the studio
- Please turn off phones and mobile devices
- Listen carefully to the teacher’s instructions
Disclaimer: Ballet classes can involve risk of personal injury. While The Australian Ballet takes all reasonable care in the conduct of its classes, it accepts no responsibility for injury or loss caused during classes or whilst participants are at or near the class venue. You are responsible for ensuring that you are physically and mentally fit for the class and during the class you must at all times take care of your own personal safety.