Learn with your hero! Our dancers will pass on their skills, tips and artistic insights in these non-syllabus classes, designed for classical ballet students aged 9 – 18 (minimum grade 3 experience).
$29 per student
Dancers aged 9 - 18
Step Inside Email
News about and offers for our events, talks and classesSign up
- Dance Grade 3 & 4 – ballet students aged 9 - 11 years old
- Dance Grade 5 & 6 – ballet students aged 11 - 13 years old
- Intermediate Dance – ballet students aged 13 - 18 years old
On the day
- Please complete the relevant information on the participant information form and bring it along for sign-in
- If the parent/guardian will not be present for sign-in, we require a written note from the parent/guardian to allow participation in class
- There are limited change room facilities so please arrive dressed and ready for class
What to wear
- Non-restrictive tights or leggings
- T-shirt, leotard or sports top
- Ballet shoes or socks
What to bring
- A bottle of water and a towel
- It’s recommended that you don’t eat in the 90 minutes before class and are well hydrated.
- Arrive at least five minutes before class, as there is no late admittance
- Please turn off phones and mobile devices
- Listen carefully to the teacher’s instructions
Disclaimer: Ballet classes can involve risk of personal injury. While The Australian Ballet takes all reasonable care in the conduct of its classes, it accepts no responsibility for injury or loss caused during classes or whilst participants are at or near the class venue. You are responsible for ensuring that you are physically and mentally fit for the class and during the class you must at all times take care of your own personal safety.