Jasmin was born in Hong Kong and moved to Canberra three months later with her family. She started learning ballet at the age of three at the Lisa Clark Dance Centre, later studying jazz, tap and contemporary dance. In 2009 she moved to Melbourne to study at The Australian Ballet School. She performed on The Dancers Company tour in 2010 and 2011. Jasmin joined the Australian Ballet in 2012 and was promoted to coryphée in 2018.
- Fairy of Grace in David McAllister's The Sleeping Beauty 2017
- Tim Harbour's Squander and Glory 2017
- Jiří Kylián's Forgotten Land 2016
- Twyla Tharp's In the Upper Room, 2015
- Tim Harbour's Filigree and Shadow 2015
- Stepmother in Alexei Ratmansky's Cinderella 2015
- Lead Hungarian in Graeme Murphy’s Swan Lake 2015
- Jiří Kylián’s Petite Mort 2014
- Richard House’s Control for Bodytorque.DNA 2014
You may not know
Jasmin absolutely loves Beyoncé. Jasmin's sister is a dancer with the Moulin Rouge.
- Telstra Ballet Dancer Award nominee 2015