Imogen was born in Perth, Western Australia. She began ballet at the age of three, and at the age of eleven moved to Melbourne to continue her training at The Australian Ballet School. In 2007 she moved to London to accept a place at The Royal Ballet School, graduating in 2010. During her time at The Royal Ballet School, she performed with The Royal Ballet in productions including La Bayadère, Giselle and Cinderella, toured to Japan with the School, and was chosen (in her second year of training) to tour with Carlos Acosta, performing Apollo in Valencia. After her graduation she joined the Scottish Ballet before joining The Australian Ballet in 2011. She was promoted to coryphée in 2016 and to soloist in 2018.
- Wayne McGregor's Chroma, Dyad 1929 and Infra
- Lead Swan in Graeme Murphy's Swan Lake
- Venus in Alexei Ratmansky's Cinderella
- Stephen Baynes' Constant Variants
- The Snow Fairy in Peter Wright's The Nutcracker
- Lead Wili in Maina Gielgud's Giselle
- Flavia in Lucas Jervies' Spartacus
- Prayer in Peggy van Praagh's Coppélia
- William Forsythe's In the Middle, Somewhat Elevated
- Twyla Tharp's In the Upper Room
You may not know
Imogen is very fond of animals, the bush, live music and spending time at her family home in Perth's hills.
- Telstra Ballet Dancer People’s Choice Award 2014