Imogen was born in Perth, Western Australia. She began ballet at the age of three, and at the age of eleven moved to Melbourne to continue her training at The Australian Ballet School. In 2007 she moved to London to accept a place at The Royal Ballet School, graduating in 2010. During her time at The Royal Ballet School, she performed with The Royal Ballet in productions including La Bayadère, Giselle and Cinderella, toured to Japan with the School, and was chosen (in her second year of training) to tour with Carlos Acosta, performing Apollo in Valencia. After her graduation she joined the Scottish Ballet before joining The Australian Ballet in 2011. She was promoted to coryphée in 2016 and to soloist in 2018.
- Prayer in Peggy van Praagh and George Ogilvie's Coppélia 2016
- Guardian Swan in Graeme Murphy’s Swan Lake 2016, 2015
- Lead Swan in Stephen Baynes' Swan Lake 2016
- William Forsythe's In the Middle, Somewhat Elevated 2016
- Venus in Alexei Ratmansky's Cinderella 2016, 2015
- Fairy of Joy in David McAllister's The Sleeping Beauty 2015
- Twyla Tharp's In the Upper Room 2015
- Tim Harbour's Filigree and Shadow 2015
You may not know
Imogen is very fond of animals, the bush, live music and spending time at her family home in Perth's hills.
- Telstra Ballet Dancer People’s Choice Award 2014