Drew was born in Canberra. He started tap-dancing at the age of five and ballet at the age of eight, training at the Lisa Clark Dance Centre. Drew joined The Australian Ballet School’s full-time program in 2011. During his time at the school he toured with The Dancers Company in 2012 and 2013, and performed at the Assemblée International in Toronto in 2013. He joined The Australian Ballet in 2014 and was promoted to coryphée in 2018.
- The Mad Hatter in Christopher Wheeldon's Alice's Adventures in Wonderland© 2017
- Pas de cinq in Serge Lifar's Suite en blanc 2017
- Bluebird in David McAllister's The Sleeping Beauty 2017
- Tim Harbour's Squander and Glory 2017
- Stanislav and Harlequin in John Neumeier's Nijinsky 2016
- Tim Harbour's Filigree and Shadow 2015
You may not know
Drew played rugby growing up, and had childhood ambitions to become Australia’s first tap-dancing Wallaby.
- Telstra Ballet Dancer Award nominee 2017
- Kelvin Coe Scholarship 2016