Callum Linnane grew up in Ballarat, Victoria, where he began tap-dancing classes at the age of seven. He started ballet classes when he was eleven. He trained with Lauren Young before being accepted into The Australian Ballet School in 2008. Callum toured with The Dancers Company in 2013 and 2014; he joined The Australian Ballet in 2015 and was promoted to coryphée in 2017.
- Jack/Knave of Hearts in Christopher Wheeldon's Alice's Adventures in Wonderland© 2017
- Second Movement Principal in George Balanchine's Symphony in C 2017
- Vaslav Nijinsky in John Neumeier's Nijinsky 2016
- William Forsythe's In the Middle, Somewhat Elevated 2016
- First Movement Principal in George Balanchine's Symphony in C 2016
- Stomper in Twyla Tharp's In the Upper Room 2015
- Tim Harbour's Filigree and Shadow 2015
- Telstra Ballet Dancer Award 2016
You may not know
Callum’s first dance hero was Michael Jackson. He would spend hours watching his videos and copying his moves.