STEAMDANCE for the community is a unique dance education residency integrating science, technology, engineering, arts and maths within a ballet workshop and performance experience. It can happen after school or during the holidays.
The Australian Ballet Education is committed to increasing access to ballet for those that may not be able to engage. Through the generosity of the donors and sponsors of The Australian Ballet, we offer a number of FREE community projects each year.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to express interest and tell us about your group.
If you'd like to fund a project please contact us at email@example.com
Link to other learning
- Science, Technology and Maths
- Environmental education
- Performing Arts
Key cross curriculum priorities
Key general capabilities
- Intercultural understanding
- ICT competence
- Critical and creative thinking
- Problem solving
- Encourage individual and cooperative learning
- Promote an interest in dance and provide an opportunity for young people to interact with dancers