Come visit! In our newly renovated Melbourne home, dancers are rehearsing, costumiers are stitching and pointe shoes are stacked in our purpose-built shoe room. You’ll see it all.
It’s easy to forget how privileged we are to work here; when I see the look of awe on visitors’ faces I remember the magicCostume department
Ages 6 and above
Step Inside Email
News about and offers for our events, talks and classesSign up
Here's some important info you need to know before attending Ballet Centre Tours:
- The meeting place is in the foyer of the ground level of The Primrose Potter Australian Ballet Centre 2 Kavanagh Street Southbank at least 10 minutes prior to the tour start time, where you will be met by a member of The Australian Ballet staff
- As this is a working environment, safety considerations prevent us from hosting any children under the age of six years. All children above the age of six years must be accompanied by a supervising parent/guardian
- No photography or filming is permitted
- Please note, this is an english-spoken, 60-minute walking tour with no bathroom breaks or opportunity to sit
- If you have questions about this event or need to communicate any changes about the person/s attending, please phone our Customer Experience team on 1300 369 741.
Dates and Times
The Primrose Potter Australian Ballet Centre
2 Kavanagh Street, Southbank
Please meet at the lift lobby on Ground Level (Level 1)