Get your fifteen minutes of fame and join us on stage at Arts Centre Melbourne and Sydney Opera House to learn a section from The Merry Widow from the dancers who will be performing in our production.
Step Inside Email
News about and offers for our events, talks and classesSign up
Venues and dates
Sydney Opera House
Bennelong Point, Sydney
Arts Centre Melbourne
100 St Kilda Road
On the day
- Please complete the relevant information on the participant information form and bring it along with your ticket.
- There are limited change room facilities so please arrive dressed and ready for class
What to wear
- Non-restrictive tights or leggings
- T-shirt, leotard or sports top
- Ballet shoes or socks
What to bring
- A bottle of water and a towel
- It’s recommended that you don’t eat in the 90 minutes before class and are well hydrated
- Arrive at least five minutes before class, as there is no late admittance
- Please turn off phones and mobile devices
- Listen carefully to the teacher’s instructions
Disclaimer: Ballet classes can involve risk of personal injury. While The Australian Ballet takes all reasonable care in the conduct of its classes, it accepts no responsibility for injury or loss caused during classes or whilst participants are at or near the class venue. You are responsible for ensuring that you are physically and mentally fit for the class and during the class you must at all times take care of your own personal safety.