Shaun is from the Central Coast of New South Wales. He began his dance career with tap classes before studying with Susan Shereb of Dance Power. He was then accepted into The Australian Ballet School. In 2014, he toured with The Dancers Company and performed as an extra in The Australian Ballet’s production of Manon. He joined The Australian Ballet in 2015 and was promoted to coryphée in 2019.
- Frog/Footman in Christopher Wheeldon's Alice's Adventures in Wonderland© 2019, 2017
- Tim Harbour's Filigree and Shadow 2018, 2015
- Crixus in Lucas Jervies' Spartacus 2018
- The Bluebird in David McAllister's The Sleeping Beauty 2018
- Peasant Pas de deux in Maina Gielgud's Giselle 2018
- Tim Harbour's Squander and Glory 2017
You may not know
Shaun loves all animals and particularly enjoys horse-riding.