Rohan was born in Sydney and began dancing at the age of five at the Sydney Dance Development Centre. In 1998 he continued his classical ballet training at The McDonald College under the direction of Alan Cross, Josephine Jason and Julie Wells. While at The McDonald College he performed on stage in The Royal Ballet's production of Swan Lake and Giselle as part of their 2002 Australian tour. Rohan was accepted into The Australian Ballet School in 2004 and took part in The Dancers Company tour of regional Australia in 2005 and 2006, as well as performing with The Australian Ballet as part of the 2006 Commonwealth Games Opening Ceremony. He joined The Australian Ballet at the beginning of 2007 and has since toured with the company to Japan, Paris, London, Manchester, New York and Los Angeles.
- Alexei Ratmansky’s Cinderella 2015, 2013
- Alice Topp’s Same Vein and Tinted Windows for Bodytorque 2014, 2013
- Jiří Kylián’s Sechs Tänze 2014
- Stephen Baynes’ Beyond Bach and Molto Vivace 2011, 2010
- Sir Kenneth MacMillan's Manon 2014, 2008
- Peter Wright's The Nutcracker 2014, 2010
- Lead Hungarian in Graeme Murphy’s Swan Lake 2015
- Rudolf Nureyev's Don Quixote 2012, 2007
You may not know
Rohan is studying part-time for a Bachelor of Communication.