Jacqueline was born in Sydney and began dancing at the age of five. She studied with Sydney Festival Ballet and SCEGGS Redlands before finishing her studies at The Royal Ballet School in London. In 2006 she joined Ballet Ireland; in 2009 she joined The Royal Ballet. She joined The Australian Ballet in 2015; she was promoted to soloist in 2021.
- First Theme in George Balanchine's The Four Temperaments
- 'Russian' section in George Balanchine's Serenade
- General and Psyche's Sister in Stanton Welch's Sylvia
- The Cook in Christopher Wheeldon's Alice's Adventures in Wonderland©
- Dumpy Stepsister in Alexei Ratmansky's Cinderella
- Lead Wili in Maina Gielgud's Giselle
- The Fairy of Generosity in David McAllister's The Sleeping Beauty
- Wayne McGregor's Infra
You may not know
In her spare time Jacqueline loves watching sports, particularly tennis and rugby league.