Heidi Martin was born in Auckland, New Zealand in 1986 and began ballet classes at the age of four. After training at Auckland's Mt Eden Ballet Academy, Heidi moved to Melbourne at the age of 17 to join The Australian Ballet School. In 2007 she became a member of The Australian Ballet and has since toured with the company to Japan, Paris, London and Manchester. Heidi was promoted to coryphée in 2011.
Heidi's last year with The Australian Ballet was 2017.
- Dumpy Stepsister in Alexei Ratmansky’s Cinderella 2015
- Cygnet in Graeme Murphy's Swan Lake 2008 – 2015
- Courtesan in Sir Kenneth MacMillan’s Manon 2014
- Girlfriend in Rudolf Nureyev’s Don Quixote 2013
- Lead Cupid in Stephen Baynes' Molto Vivace 2010
- Girlfriend in Peggy van Praagh’s Coppélia 2010
You may not know
Heidi loves photography, yoga, coffee and travelling.