Corey was born in Melbourne and began dance classes at the age of seven. She studied at the Victorian College of the Arts Secondary School and at The Australian Ballet School. She toured with The Dancers Company in 2013, and joined The Australian Ballet in 2014. She was promoted to coryphée in 2018.
- Peasant Pas de deux in Maina Gielgud's Giselle 2019
- Skinny Stepsister in Alexei Ratmansky's Cinderella 2019
- The Cook in Christopher Wheeldon's Alice's Adventures in Wonderland© 2019, 2017
- Fairy of Joy in David McAllister's The Sleeping Beauty 2018
- Wayne McGregor's Infra 2017
- William Forsythe's In the Middle, Somewhat Elevated 2016
- Stomper in Twyla Tharp's In the Upper Room 2015
You may not know
As a final-year student at The Australian Ballet School, Corey danced as part of the swan corps in The Australian Ballet’s Brisbane season of Stephen Baynes’ Swan Lake.