Corey was born in Melbourne and began dance classes at the age of seven. She studied at the Victorian College of the Arts Secondary School and at The Australian Ballet School. She toured with The Dancers Company in 2013, and joined The Australian Ballet in 2014. She was promoted to coryphée in 2018.
- Wayne McGregor's Chroma
- The Seamstress in Graeme Murphy's The Happy Prince
- Nymph General in Stanton Welch's Sylvia
- Peasant Pas de deux in Maina Gielgud's Giselle
- Skinny Stepsister in Alexei Ratmansky's Cinderella
- The Cook in Christopher Wheeldon's Alice's Adventures in Wonderland©
- Fairy of Joy in David McAllister's The Sleeping Beauty
- Wayne McGregor's Infra
- William Forsythe's In the Middle, Somewhat Elevated
- Stomper in Twyla Tharp's In the Upper Room
You may not know
As a final-year student at The Australian Ballet School, Corey danced as part of the swan corps in The Australian Ballet’s Brisbane season of Stephen Baynes’ Swan Lake.