Cameron was born in Western Australia. At the age of nine he started ballroom dancing, and continued to train until he was 13 with great success. In 2004 he made the move from ballroom to ballet after being offered a scholarship to train at Perth City Ballet. A year later Cameron moved to Melbourne to train at The Australian Ballet School. He toured with The Dancers Company in both 2009 and 2010. Cameron joined The Australian Ballet in 2011 and was promoted to coryphée in 2013.
- Puck in Frederick Ashton’s The Dream 2015
- Frederick Ashton’s Symphonic Variations 2015
- Earl’s Equerry in Graeme Murphy’s Swan Lake 2013 – 5
- Jiří Kylián’s Sechs Tänze 2014
- Dancing Gent in Sir Kenneth MacMillan’s Manon 2014
- Mercury in Alexei Ratmansky’s Cinderella 2013
- Graeme Murphy’s Beyond Twelve 2012
You may not know
Cameron is a car enthusiast and immensely enjoys Formula One.
- Telstra Ballet Dancer Award nominee 2013