Discover the newly renovated Primrose Potter Australian Ballet Centre. You'll be taken on a behind the scenes journey of our Melbourne home as you explore the wardrobe department, see the famed pointe shoe room, visit our world class dancer facilities and explore our studios. You'll also catch a glimpse of our dancers in full flight. These exclusive tours are limited to 12 people.
It’s easy to forget how privileged we are to work here; when I see the look of awe on visitors’ faces I remember the magicCostume department
Ages 6 and above
Step Inside Email
News about and offers for our events, talks and classesSign up
Here's some important info you need to know before attending Ballet Centre Tours:
- Please assemble in the foyer of the ground level of The Primrose Potter Australian Ballet Centre 2 Kavanagh Street Southbank at least 10 minutes prior to the tour start time, where you will be met by a member of The Australian Ballet staff
- Please note that, as this is a working environment, safety considerations prevent us from hosting any children under the age of six years. All children above the age of six years must be accompanied by a supervising adult
- No photography or filming is permitted
- Please note, this is a 60 minute walking tour with no breaks or opportunity to sit
- If you have questions about this event or need to communicate any changes about the person/s attending, please phone our Customer Experience team on 1300 369 741.
Dates and Times
The Primrose Potter Australian Ballet Centre
2 Kavanagh Street, Southbank
Please meet at the lift lobby on Ground Level (Level 1)